Aunt Rosie was bright, complimentary, and always finding the silver lining in life's challenges. Her cheerful optimism was so influential, that the family would often remind one another to look at life through Aunt Rosie Colored Glasses. Just like Aunt Rosie's kindness and heart, this frame's design sensibility is pure GOLDA.
Lookin' for an eyeglass? Shop The GOLDA.
Every MOSCOT frame comes with a MOSCOT case, Grandma Sylvia Tote Bag, and a MOSCOT Minitrunk! That’s what we call Good Stuff!
- Handcrafted using a combination of metal and Italian acetate featuring unique patterns distinctive to each frame
- Features two dot rivets on the front and temples
- Comfortable key hole nose bridge
- Includes acetate nose pads
- 5-Barrel hinge
- MOSCOT temple engravings
- Signature acetate tips
- Features real glass lenses in Blue
- Designed and prototyped by 5th Generation, Zack Moscot in NYC
- Parts and materials imported
- This frames measurements are:
- Lens Width: 49 mm
- Frame Width: 137 mm
- Bridge Size: 21 mm
- Temple Length: 147 mm
- Size: Wide
US ORDERS: We accept returns of non-prescription items ordered from moscot.com within 10 days of delivery. The item(s) must be unused, unworn, and free of damage. All original packaging must be intact (chamois, case, and warranty card).
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: Unfortunately, we are unable to accept returns on orders shipped outside of the United States.
FOR OUR COMPLETE RETURN POLICY (INCLUDING PRESCRIPTION LENSES) PLEASE CLICK HERE.
Model is wearing The GOLDA SUN in Spot Tortoise/Gold in size 49 with Blue Glass Lenses
Model is wearing The GOLDA SUN in Burnt Rose/Silver in size 49 with G-15 Glass Lenses
"Few brands can tout more than 100 years in business, weathering the ebbs and flows of the famously fickle fashion business. To grow a business with a global imprint while maintaining its familial ties is certainly something to celebrate."