DONATION TERMS & CONDITIONS
Terms & Conditions:
- Eligibility: This Offer is open only to those who sign up at Nomination Form and who are 18 years old as of the date of entry. This Offer is only open to legal residents of the United States and is void where prohibited by law. This Offer is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- Offer Overview: The Offer is intended to provide eyewear to people on the frontline of COVID-19 efforts, specifically healthcare workers and medical professionals. You may nominate a person on the frontlines that you want to recognize. MOSCOT and Cherry Optical Labs will deliver eyewear to qualifying nominated recipients (each, a “Recipient”), on a first-come-first-served basis, while supplies last. Submissions must fulfill all Offer requirements listed herein or on the Nomination Form, as specified, to be eligible for the nominated Recipient to receive eyeglasses. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the specified rules or requirements may be disqualified at the sole discretion of MOSCOT and Cherry Optical Labs. You are responsible for obtaining any and all consents in writing necessary from the Recipient to permit the use of the Recipient’s name and contact information by MOSCOT and Cherry Optical Labs in the manner set forth in these Rules, including the delivery of eyeglasses to the Recipient’s address.
- Entries: You must provide the information requested. You may not make more than one nomination, including by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you make multiple nominations, or use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submissions may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of MOSCOT.
- No standard warranties or repairs are eligible for the frames or lenses. No health insurance or vision insurance plans may be combined with the Offer. No product returns or exchanges are applicable with the products in this Offer. The lens offer is only valid on clear, uncoated CR-39 lenses: non-prescription plano lenses or single vision lenses (distance or reading) and not valid on bifocal or progressive lenses.
- Delivery: Qualified Recipients will be eligible to receive glasses on a first-come-first-served basis, unless the maximum donation limit has been reached. MOSCOT and Cherry Optical Lab shall have no liability for any Recipient’s failure to receive the order. If an order cannot be delivered to your nominated Recipient within 5 days from the first attempted delivery, the order will be forfeited without notice to you. MOSCOT and Cherry Optical Lab shall have no liability whatsoever to you or your Recipient for any aspect of delivered orders.
If you have any questions about this initiative please email email@example.com