Like The LEMTOSH, this "brother" from another mother, The BRUDE, shares its same round-square shape, and easy good looks, but is made from a metal acetate combination, and is rivet-free. First seen on brudes, dudes, and sisters in the 1960s, The BRUDE is subtly striking, and features detailed engraving on its bridge and temples.
Lookin' for an eyeglass? Shop The BRUDE.
Every MOSCOT frame comes with a MOSCOT case, Grandma Sylvia Tote Bag, and a MOSCOT Minitrunk! That’s what we call Good Stuff!
- Handcrafted using a combination of metal and Italian acetate featuring unique patterns distinctive to each frame
- Features detailed metal skiving on the bridge and temples rivets
- Comfortable saddle nose bridge
- Includes acetate nose pads
- 3-Barrel hinge
- MOSCOT temple engravings
- Features real glass polarized lenses in Cosmitan Brown
- Signature acetate tips
- Designed and prototyped by 5th Generation, Zack Moscot in NYC
- Parts and materials imported
- Lens Width: 51 mm
- Frame Width: 130 mm
- Bridge Size: 20 mm
- Temple Length: 147 mm
- Size: Wide
US ORDERS: We accept returns of non-prescription items ordered from moscot.com within 10 days of delivery. The item(s) must be unused, unworn, and free of damage. All original packaging must be intact (chamois, case, and warranty card).
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: Unfortunately, we are unable to accept returns on orders shipped outside of the United States.
FOR OUR COMPLETE RETURN POLICY (INCLUDING PRESCRIPTION LENSES) PLEASE CLICK HERE.
Model is wearing The BRUDE SUN POLARIZED in Burnt Tortoise/Gold in size 51 with Cosmitan Brown Glass Lenses
Join the growing MOSCOT family and share your real life #MOSCOTmoments.
"Few brands can tout more than 100 years in business, weathering the ebbs and flows of the famously fickle fashion business. To grow a business with a global imprint while maintaining its familial ties is certainly something to celebrate."