The LEMTOSH FOLD kicks history forward, combining classic design with cutting edge technology for a frame that is pocket-sized perfection. With reinforced snap-in magnets, and extra sturdy hardware, just fold the temples down AND in, and go! Comes standard with its own custom hard case. The LEMTOSH FOLD Alternative Fit frame comes with step-down nose pads, providing additional support for less prominent nose bridges.
Don't need step-down nose pads? Shop The LEMTOSH FOLD.
Every MOSCOT frame comes with a MOSCOT case, Grandma Sylvia Tote Bag, and a MOSCOT Minitrunk! That’s what we call Good Stuff!
- Step-down nose pads are ideal for less prominent nose bridges
- Handcrafted using Italian acetate featuring unique patterns distinctive to each frame with exposed magnetic vertical hinges on the temples and nose bridge that fold inward
- Features diamond rivets
- Comfortable key hole nose bridge
- Includes acetate nose pads with additional support
- 7-Barrel hinge
- MOSCOT temple engravings
- Signature acetate tips
- Features real glass lenses in G-15
- Designed and prototyped by 5th Generation, Zack Moscot in NYC
- Parts and materials imported
- This frames measurements are:
- Lens Width: 46 mm
- Frame Width: 140 mm
- Bridge Size: 24 mm
- Temple Length: 145 mm
- Size: Average
- Model is wearing The LEMTOSH FOLD W/ Step-Down Nose Pads in size 49 in Tortoise
US ORDERS: We accept returns of non-prescription items ordered from moscot.com within 10 days of delivery. The item(s) must be unused, unworn, and free of damage. All original packaging must be intact (chamois, case, and warranty card).
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: Unfortunately, we are unable to accept returns on orders shipped outside of the United States.
FOR OUR COMPLETE RETURN POLICY (INCLUDING PRESCRIPTION LENSES) PLEASE CLICK HERE.
Model is wearing the The LEMTOSH FOLD with Step Down Nose Pads in Tortoise in size 49 with G-15 Glass Lenses
"Few brands can tout more than 100 years in business, weathering the ebbs and flows of the famously fickle fashion business. To grow a business with a global imprint while maintaining its familial ties is certainly something to celebrate."