"Few brands can tout more than 100 years in business, weathering the ebbs and flows of the famously fickle fashion business. To grow a business with a global imprint while maintaining its familial ties is certainly something to celebrate."
MOSCOT Blue Light Glasses offer a dual benefit: filter blue light to reduce eye fatigue and eye strain with Dr. Moscot's prescribed power boost. These blue light glasses are ready-to-wear — no prescription necessary!
The NEBB is chunky, rectangular, raw, aggressive, and in your face - just like a real New Yorker (except for the chunky and rectangular part).
Lookin' for a sunglass? Shop The NEBB SUN.
Every MOSCOT frame comes with a MOSCOT case, Grandma Sylvia Tote Bag, and a MOSCOT Minitrunk! That’s what we call Good Stuff!
- Features blue light filter lenses to reduce eye fatigue
- Includes Dr. Moscot’s power boost to reduce eye strain
- Intended for digital screens within arm’s length
- Handcrafted using Italian acetate
- Features two dot rivets
- Comfortable saddle nose bridge
- Includes acetate nose pads
- 5-Barrel hinge
- MOSCOT temple engravings
- Signature acetate tips
- Designed and prototyped by 5th Generation, Zack Moscot in NYC
- Parts and materials imported
- This frames measurements are:
- Lens Width: 45 mm
- Frame Width: 131 mm
- Bridge Size: 22 mm
- Temple Length: 140 mm
- Size: Narrow
US ORDERS: We accept returns of non-prescription items ordered from moscot.com within 10 days of delivery. The item(s) must be unused, unworn, and free of damage. All original packaging must be intact (chamois, case, and warranty card).
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: Unfortunately, we are unable to accept returns on orders shipped outside of the United States.
FOR OUR COMPLETE RETURN POLICY (INCLUDING PRESCRIPTION LENSES) PLEASE CLICK HERE.
Model is wearing The NEBB in Matte Black in size 48 with Blue Protect Lenses