Inspired by the British Public Health Services "Poor Boy" Spectacles of the 1960s, The ZEV is named for GREAT Grandpa Sol's cousin and neighborhood lawyer, Zeyfer Braunstein (or Zev for short), who wore this clever, dapper frame (British accent included) when he needed to put his best face forward, helping neighbors whose reputations were on the line, get off the hook.
Lookin' for an eyeglass? Shop The ZEV.
Every MOSCOT frame comes with a MOSCOT case, Grandma Sylvia Tote Bag, and a MOSCOT Minitrunk! That’s what we call Good Stuff!
- Handcrafted using a combination of metal and Italian acetate featuring unique patterns distinctive to each frame
- Features classic P-3 shape and Windsor-Rim inspired eyewire
- Comfortable saddle nose bridge
- Includes silicon nose pads
- MOSCOT temple engravings
- Signature acetate tips
- Features real glass lenses in G-15
- Designed and prototyped by 5th Generation, Zack Moscot in NYC
- Parts and materials imported
- This frames measurements are:
- Lens Width: 49 mm
- Frame Width: 130 mm
- Bridge Size: 21 mm
- Temple Length: 145 mm
- Size: Average
US ORDERS: We accept returns of non-prescription items ordered from moscot.com within 10 days of delivery. The item(s) must be unused, unworn, and free of damage. All original packaging must be intact (chamois, case, and warranty card).
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: Unfortunately, we are unable to accept returns on orders shipped outside of the United States.
FOR OUR COMPLETE RETURN POLICY (INCLUDING PRESCRIPTION LENSES) PLEASE CLICK HERE.
Model is wearing The ZEV SUN in Sapphire/Pewter in size 49 with Grey Glass Lenses
Model is wearing The ZEV SUN in Black/Gunmetal in size 49 with G-15 Glass Lenses
"Few brands can tout more than 100 years in business, weathering the ebbs and flows of the famously fickle fashion business. To grow a business with a global imprint while maintaining its familial ties is certainly something to celebrate."