The NOAH is the full package: dependable, can be dressed up or down, and with its soft curves and flattering shape, The NOAH is easy on the eyes to boot. Grab 'em while you can, ladies, and gents.
Lookin' for an eyeglass? Shop The NOAH.
- Handcrafted using Italian acetate
- Features two dot rivets
- Comfortable saddle nose bridge
- Includes acetate nose pads
- 3-Barrel hinge
- MOSCOT temple engravings
- Signature brass temple tips for MOSCOT SPIRIT frames
- Features CR-39 plastic lenses in Green
- Backside anti-reflective coating
- Designed and prototyped by 5th Generation, Zack Moscot in NYC
- Parts and materials imported
- This frames measurements are:
- Lens Width: 50 mm
- Frame Width: 142 mm
- Bridge Size: 21 mm
- Temple Length: 145 mm
- Size: Wide
US ORDERS: We accept returns of non-prescription items ordered from moscot.com within 10 days of delivery. The item(s) must be unused, unworn, and free of damage. All original packaging must be intact (chamois, case, and warranty card).
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: Unfortunately, we are unable to accept returns on orders shipped outside of the United States.
FOR OUR COMPLETE RETURN POLICY (INCLUDING PRESCRIPTION LENSES) PLEASE CLICK HERE.
Model is wearing The NOAH SUN in Black in size 50 with Grey Lenses
"Few brands can tout more than 100 years in business, weathering the ebbs and flows of the famously fickle fashion business. To grow a business with a global imprint while maintaining its familial ties is certainly something to celebrate."