Drawing inspiration from the 1960s, 70s, and 80s, The DEVON is a wild child of sorts. Round in shape with a strong creative vibe, The DEVON is young at heart and in mind, no matter what decade you're groovin' to.
Lookin' for an eyeglass? Shop The DEVON.
- Handcrafted using Italian acetate
- Comfortable saddle nose bridge
- Includes acetate nose pads
- 3-Barrel hinge
- MOSCOT temple engravings
- Signature brass temple tips for MOSCOT SPIRIT frames
- Features CR-39 plastic lenses in Grey
- Backside anti-reflective coating
- Designed and prototyped by 5th Generation, Zack Moscot in NYC
- Parts and materials imported
- Lens Width: 51 mm
- Frame Width: 138 mm
- Bridge Size: 23 mm
- Temple Length: 143 mm
- Size: Wide
US ORDERS: We accept returns of non-prescription items ordered from moscot.com within 10 days of delivery. The item(s) must be unused, unworn, and free of damage. All original packaging must be intact (chamois, case, and warranty card).
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: Unfortunately, we are unable to accept returns on orders shipped outside of the United States.
FOR OUR COMPLETE RETURN POLICY (INCLUDING PRESCRIPTION LENSES) PLEASE CLICK HERE.
Model is wearing The DEVON SUN in Grey in size 51 with Grey Lenses
"Few brands can tout more than 100 years in business, weathering the ebbs and flows of the famously fickle fashion business. To grow a business with a global imprint while maintaining its familial ties is certainly something to celebrate."