MOSCOT is a five generation family-owned New York City heritage eyewear brand with over 100 years of eyewear expertise. The LEMTOSH stands the test of time with its iconic design and continues to uphold a legacy of its own. This rounder classic has served as the calling card for generations of creative, thoughtful, free-spirited intellectuals, artistes, and auteurs. The LEMTOSH SUN Alternative Fit frame comes with metal nose pads, providing additional support for less prominent nose bridges.
Lookin' for an eyeglass? Shop The LEMTOSH W/ Metal Nose Pads.
Don't need metal nose pads? Shop The LEMTOSH SUN.
- Metal nose pads are ideal for less prominent nose bridges
- Handcrafted using Italian acetate
- Features diamond rivets
- Comfortable key hole nose bridge
- Includes acetate nose pads
- 7-Barrel hinge
- MOSCOT temple engravings
- Signature acetate tips
- Features real glass lenses in G-15
- Designed and prototyped by 5th Generation, Zack Moscot in NYC
- Parts and materials imported
- This frames measurements are:
- Lens Width: 46 mm
- Frame Width: 139 mm
- Bridge Size: 24 mm
- Temple Length: 145 mm
- Size: Average
- First model is wearing The LEMTOSH SUN W/ Metal Nose Pads in size 49 in Blonde
- Second model is wearing The LEMTOSH SUN W/ Metal Nose Pads in size 49 in Tortoise
US ORDERS: We accept returns of non-prescription items ordered from moscot.com within 10 days of delivery. The item(s) must be unused, unworn, and free of damage. All original packaging must be intact (chamois, case, and warranty card).
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: Unfortunately, we are unable to accept returns on orders shipped outside of the United States.
FOR OUR COMPLETE RETURN POLICY (INCLUDING PRESCRIPTION LENSES) PLEASE CLICK HERE.
Model is wearing The LEMTOSH SUN W/ Metal Nose Pads in size 49 in Blonde.
"Few brands can tout more than 100 years in business, weathering the ebbs and flows of the famously fickle fashion business. To grow a business with a global imprint while maintaining its familial ties is certainly something to celebrate."