"Few brands can tout more than 100 years in business, weathering the ebbs and flows of the famously fickle fashion business. To grow a business with a global imprint while maintaining its familial ties is certainly something to celebrate."
The MOSCOT ANTI-FOG CLOTH is a reusable, coated microfiber cloth that keeps your lenses fog (and shmutz!) free. Simply dampen your lenses and wipe evenly with the cloth for a fog free finish.
*Please note, a shipping fee will apply to orders less than $95.
- Contains one coated microfiber cloth.
- Designed and prototyped by 5th Generation, Zack Moscot in New York City
- Parts and materials imported.
- Clean the lens with anti-fog cloth while blowing on the lens.
- Check for fog by blowing on the lens again.
- If still fogged up, repeat the two steps above.
US ORDERS: We accept returns of non-prescription items ordered from moscot.com within 10 days of delivery. The item(s) must be unused, unworn, and free of damage. All original packaging must be intact (chamois, case, and warranty card).
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: Unfortunately, we are unable to accept returns on orders shipped outside of the United States.
FOR OUR COMPLETE RETURN POLICY (INCLUDING PRESCRIPTION LENSES) PLEASE CLICK HERE.