"Few brands can tout more than 100 years in business, weathering the ebbs and flows of the famously fickle fashion business. To grow a business with a global imprint while maintaining its familial ties is certainly something to celebrate."
MOSCOT Blue Light Glasses offer a dual benefit: filter blue light to reduce eye fatigue and eye strain with Dr. Moscot's prescribed power boost. These blue light glasses are ready-to-wear — no prescription necessary!
This frame is based on The LEMTOSH silhouette, but with a slimmed down look, a thinner gauge, and a key hole bridge that's just a bit more business. They say not to mix business with pleasure, but we couldn't help ourselves.
- Features blue light filter lenses to reduce eye fatigue
- Includes Dr. Moscot’s power boost to reduce eye strain
- Intended for digital screens within arm’s length
- Handcrafted using Italian acetate
- Features two dot rivets
- Comfortable key hole nose bridge
- Includes acetate nose pads
- 3-Barrel hinge
- MOSCOT temple engravings
- Signature brass temple tips for MOSCOT SPIRIT frames
- Designed and prototyped by 5th Generation, Zack Moscot in NYC
- Parts and materials imported
- Lens Width: 48 mm
- Frame Width: 138 mm
- Bridge Size: 21 mm
- Temple Length: 145 mm
- Size: Average
US ORDERS: We accept returns of non-prescription items ordered from moscot.com within 10 days of delivery. The item(s) must be unused, unworn, and free of damage. All original packaging must be intact (chamois, case, and warranty card).
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: Unfortunately, we are unable to accept returns on orders shipped outside of the United States.
FOR OUR COMPLETE RETURN POLICY (INCLUDING PRESCRIPTION LENSES) PLEASE CLICK HERE.
Model is wearing The ARTHUR in Black in size 50 with Blue Protect Lenses